Produplicator Blu-ray BDXL M-Disc Duplicator SATA Burner
The Blu-Ray Disc duplicator offers a high speed blu-ray burners with a high-definition optical disc burning quality suitable for anyone involved in disc duplication. The user-friendly LCD provides a simple interface with a 128MB buffer that burns Blu-Ray, M-Disc DVD, and CD blank discs at an optimal speed. Burning speeds are adjustable and other standard menu features are available for advanced users. Inside the copy tower itself, different Blu-Ray, BD-XL, M-Disc, DVD, and CD formats are automatically detected to allow stable and secure buffer under run protected burning. This machine supports a BD-XL and M-Disc technology. BD-XL is a multi-layer recordable disc that can hold a capacity of up to 128GB. The BD-XL comes in two formats, a Triple-layer which can hold up to 100GB capacity and a Quad-layer that can hold up to 128GB. The M-Disc Support is a technology that etches your data to an M-Disc Media that can record your data for over a 1000+ years. The professional quality and performance of this duplication equipment ensures a fast, reliable solution for duplication runs whether burning be performed at home, office, or studio.
- A complete standalone Blu-ray BD / BD-XL / M-Disc / CD / DVD Duplicator with a 128mb buffer speed for high speed blu-ray disc duplication.
- Supports BD-XL, a blu-ray disc with multi-layer recordable format that holds up to 128GB of capacity.It also supports M-Disc that etches your data and can store it for over a 1000+ years. (M-Disc media required)
- Support BD-R, BD-RE, BD-R DL, BE-RE DL, BDXL, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R Double Layer, DVD-R Dual Layer, Mini DVD-R, CD-DA, Video CD, Photo CD (Single & Multi-session), CD-TEXT, CD-Extra, CD-R, CD-RW, Business Card CD-R, 3-Inch Mini CD-R
- Burning Speed: For CD 2-4 Minutes, For DVD 5-8 Minutes. For BD 30-60 Minutes. Does not copy protected disc (Rented disc or Store bought disc).
- High-speed USB 2.0 connection: When connected to a computer using this external connection, one of the optical burner drives on the duplicator becomes activated as an external burner.
- 1 year labor & 1 year parts warranty / Lifetime technical support.
A groundbreaking optical disc technology that will last for more than a thousand years, M-DISC duplicators and media provide an innovative way to write data once and read forever. Unlike ordinary discs that use organic dyes to keep data, M-DISC utilizes stable and heat-resistant chemical materials where information cannot be overwritten, erased, or corrupted by natural deterioration. Regular CD and DVD lasers cannot successfully etch information to the patented inorganic and synthetic materials used with M-DISC.
Optional Performance The M-DISC duplicator is designed to copy onto M-DISC blank media along with standard CD and DVD blank media. Additionally, the top-quality M-DISC system eliminates common problems caused by previous drive/disc interactions. Performance is enhanced when the M-DISC duplicator etches data onto M-DISC media extremely sharp and clear to enable current CD and DVD players to read the finished discs without a problem.
Laser-Etching Data Etching the rock-hard data layer encased in the M-DISC requires more power than what's found in a typical optical disc drive. The combination of an optimized laser and optical system with unique, control algorithms in the M-DISC duplicator allows rigorous performance-driven digital data etching into "stone".
Durablity While the M-DISC duplicator probably won't last as long as the well-preserved data on the M-DISC media, the durable build of the M-DISC duplicator should still outlast most other optical disc drives and duplicators. With an Anti-Dust design, the chassis insulation aids in the protection of the drive's internal components from dust and small particles that can hinder the drive's operability and lifespan.
Functionality Preserving data for the ages should not be a difficult task, and the M-DISC duplicator reflects that philosophy. An easy-to-use LCD display controller interface and standalone operation means no computer or software is required to operate by any type of level user.
Writer Target :SATA Blu-ray
Hard Disk Drive :Optional
Interface :Serial-ATA (SATA)
Language Support :English and
Partition Naming :Up to 8 Characters
Formats Supported :M-DISC
Firmware Upgradeable :Yes
Burn Proof Support :Yes
Power Supply :AC 110/ 230V
Operating Temperature : 5° C to 45° C
Non-Operating Temperature :-30° C to 60°
Operating Humidity :15% to 80% R.H.
Non-Operating Humidity :10% to 90% R.H.
This machine does NOT copy protected BDs, DVDs, or CDs!