Terms and Conditions of Sale
THE CUSTOMER AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THIS SALE AGREEMENT AND ACCEPTS ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Sale Agreement is a legal contract between the Customer and DuplicatorDepot. The Customer accepts this Sale Agreement by making a purchase, placing an order, or otherwise shopping on the Site. The terms and conditions of this Sale Agreement are subject to change without prior notice, except that the terms and conditions posted on the Site at the time the Customer initially places or modifies an order will govern the order in question.
In the event of any conflict between the terms and conditions stated on your purchase order and this Sale Agreement or any terms and conditions on our invoice, you agree that the provisions of this Sale Agreement and our invoice shall control.
PRICING AND INFORMATION
All pricing subject to change. For all prices, products and offers, DuplicatorDepot reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer's price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances. DuplicatorDepot uses its best efforts to put accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, but DuplicatorDepot makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy. DuplicatorDepot assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
Orders are not binding upon DuplicatorDepot until accepted and confirmed by DuplicatorDepot. Once an order has been placed and accepted by DuplicatorDepot, the order is not cancelable unless the shipment is unavoidably delayed. The order can be cancelled only on the following conditions;
- Penalty of $15.00 or 4% of the total invoice amount, whichever greater
- DuplicatorDepot cancels due to its inability to ship the goods.
- Accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, and Diner's Club
- Do not accept online COD or credit cards issued by any financial institutions outside of the United States
- Accept Cashier's Check, Money Order, and Wire Transfer, but shipping will be made after the payments have been cleared
- For all other payment methods, please contact us at sales@DuplicatorDepot.com
The Customer is responsible for sales and all other taxes associated with the order.
- Free UPS Ground shipping offer is only valid for the 48 contiguous states.
- All orders require at least 24 ~ 48 hours of processing time.
- All shipping dates are approximate and are subject to the availability of goods and receipt of all necessary information.
- All shipments are insured and guaranteed against loss, theft, and damage. DuplicatorDepot will not be responsible, however, for any damage, loss, or expenses arising from delays in shipment or other non-performance of this Sale Agreement by or imposed by:
-Acts of God, Riots, Natural Disaster, Fires, Strikes, Governmental action, or any other cause beyond DuplicatorDepot
- Address corrections made while in transit will be an additional expense to the credit card holder as we incur charges from the shipping carrier for the service.
- Refused or undeliverable shipments will be subject to a 15% or $25.00, whichever greater, restocking fee, in addition to the applicable shipping expenses, insurance fees, and any losses incurred by DuplicatorDepot.
- Extra shipping charges may be applied to orders that are considered oversize products.
- For the Customer's protection, we ship only to the verified billing address of the Customer's credit card
- No returns will be accepted without an RMA number. Any merchandise returned without an RMA number will be refused and sent back to the customer at customer's own expense. An RMA number is valid 14days from issued date and 100% complete with ALL original box(es) and packaging materials, have original UPS codes on the manufacturer's box(es), manuals, blank warranty cards and other accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer.
- All returns for refunds/exchanges must be made within 14 business days from the invoice date
- DEFECTIVE returns can be returned directly to DuplicatorDepot within 14 business days from the invoice date, at DuplicatorDepot's discretion for: credit, replacement, exchange or repair. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject to a 30% Penalty. Any returns (Defective, Non-defective returns) not returned in "like new condition" including missing the original box, packaging material, contents accessories or manuals are subject to a 30% restocking fee. After 14 business days, all manufacturers' warranties apply.
- All sales are final for CD, DVD Blank Media
- The Customer pays shipping for all returns to DuplicatorDepot. DuplicatorDepot recommends you fully insure your return shipment in case it is lost or damaged and you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection since DuplicatorDepot will not be responsible for any damages to the returning shipments.
- If merchandise arrives damaged, it is best to REFUSE it back to the carrier attempting delivery. If you accept the package, make sure it is noted on the carrier's delivery record in order for DuplicatorDepot to file a claim. Save the merchandise AND the original box and packing it arrived in, notify DuplicatorDepot immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection. If you do not notify DuplicatorDepot of all damaged goods within the first 3 days of arrival, our normal return policy will override any claim of damage, and will fall under all current manufacturer restrictions.
- Expected turn-around-time for all exchanges is 30 days. Although DuplicatorDepot will strive to process claims within 4-5 business days, shortage of inventory, overload or other special circumstances might delay the process.
- For replacements, DuplicatorDepot ships back to the Customer via UPS Ground in the continental US. In non-continental US, customer pays for shipping both ways.
- All claims for shortage, manufacturer's defects, or shipment error must be made within the first 3 days of arrival.
- RMA number must be visible on all return shipments or may be refused and returned back to you. A copy of the invoice must be included in returning package.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- For credits or refunds on returns, the latest prices less shipping/handling charges will apply.
- Physical damage will void all warranty
- Under no condition will DuplicatorDepot.com cross-ship any item.
- DuplicatorDepot reserves the right to swap with the equivalent product for all replacements and exchanges in the event DuplicatorDepot is in unable situation to supply with the same products.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT POLICY
DuplicatorDepot's Tech Support Department will do its best to answer all pre-sales and post-sales questions.
Due to the variety of products, brands, manufacturers, technical specifications and standards, we do not guarantee the support and advice provided by our staffs will work in all cases. DuplicatorDepot recommends you to find assistance from the manufacturer's technical support.
This Agreement and any sales hereunder shall be governed by the laws of the state of California, without regard to conflicts of laws rules. The customer consents to the jurisdiction of the federal or state courts located in Los Angeles County, California for purposes of any suit, action or proceeding arising out of this Sale Agreement.
Title to goods herein being purchased is retained by the seller until goods are paid for in full by the purchaser. Loss and damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by DuplicatorDepot is DuplicatorDepot's responsibility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by customer is customer's responsibility.
GENERAL LEGAL DISCLAIMER
DuplicatorDepot hereby expressly disclaims all warranties either expressed, or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This disclaimer by DuplicatorDepot in no way affects the terms of the manufacturer's warranty, if any.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Product is guaranteed to manufacturer's specifications only. Pictures of products and specifications posted on our web site are general representation of products. DuplicatorDepot will not be responsible for making slight changes in appearance of a product by the manufacturer on its discretion. and will not accept returns based on such claims.
- DuplicatorDepot will not be liable for lost profits, loss of business or other consequential, special, indirect, or punitive damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any third party except as expressly provided herein. DuplicatorDepot will not be liable for products or services not being available for use or for lost or corrupted data or software. Customer agrees that for any liability related to the purchase of products or services, DuplicatorDepot is not liable or responsible for any amount of damages above the aggregate dollar amount paid by customer for the purchase(s) under this Agreement.
DuplicatorDepot does not sell, rent, or trade customer information, or any other information, which may identify you, to any outside party under any circumstances. Your information is only used to ensure secure ordering and to provide a more personalized shopping experience. DuplicatorDepot does not reveal customer information except to complete transactions with our third party banking institution. The banking institution we do banking with is under strict responsibility to keep your information private and protected.
DuplicatorDepot is committed to providing all customers with a world-class shopping experience. In order to measure how well we are doing and to better serve you with our product offerings, from time-to-time we may contact you via email and solicit your participation in research. DuplicatorDepot may also occasionally notify you via email with recommendations or special offers of new products, prices, or any other promotions. You may request to remove yourself from future efforts of this kind at any time.