Systor 1:25 Hard Drive / Solid State Drive (HDD/SSD) Duplicator / Sanitizer (120MB/sec) - FlatBed
- High performance up to 120MB transfer speed per second.
- FAT16/32/64, NTFS, Linux(Ext2/Ext3/Ext4), Mac(HFS, HFS+, HFSX.) supports systems & files copy.
- Data Sanitization : quick erase, DoD erase, and secure Eerase.
- Open-platform Design supports multi-interface HDD/SSD.
- Real-time PC monitoring
- Log report management records all tasks details for better production management.
- Cable-free connection for easier HDD insert & remove
With up to 120 MB/s transferring bandwidth, it is the greatest for Professional HDD/PC/NB Manufacturer. Each SATA interface is independent, no matter how many targets you would like to duplicate, speed stays the same and doesn't decline. the 120 MB per second is far beyond PC-based duplicators.
Whole HDD Copy
Whole HDD Copy supports all kinds of partition formats.
Systems & Data Copy
This mode can identify the HDD formats of FAT16/32, exFAT, NTFS, Linux(Ext2/Ext3/Ext4), Mac(HFS, HFS+, HFSX. It will only copy the data and system contained area, which enhances the copying efficiency very much
4 ways of Sanitization
1. Quick Erase: Takes few seconds to complete
2. Full Erase: Erase the complete HDD
3. DoD Erase: Complies with the U.S. Department of Defense's standard of
4. Secure Erase: A National Institute of Standards and Technology 800-88
accept technique for properly purging hard drives. This method is supported
by almost all modern SATA HDD.
- Support GPT, MBR table format
- Support Advanced format HDD, Up to 15TB above device
- Supported OS: Linux, Unix, Windows, Macintosh, etc. are all supported.
Open Platform Design
- supports 3.5" HDD/SSD
- supports 2.5" HDD/SSD
Real-Time PC Monitoring
It is absolutely perfect for MONITORING the work progress during operation. It shows all the information for EVERY PORT, which is a powerful tool for sorting out the lagging writing HDD and keeping the operation in most efficient. All the information you need will be shown on screen of PC.
1. It's able to monitor duplication status from PC while duplicators are connected
2. shows and records the brand name, model, S/N, duplication time,
result of every HDD from all the ports, the info of both sources HDD and target
HDD are recorded.
3. Slow R/W speed HDD detection: lagging HDD can be easily sorted, because
user can see the duplication speed of every port by. "Event Log"
4. To select a period of time in order to export part of the log data. Just one click,
the data will be exported into .txt file and saved on PC. The date of export is
the file name. (e.g. 20130308.txt)
Log Report Management
- Records operation time, each port's process details, including HDD's model, capacity, S/N, result (pass, fail).
- Real-Time recording and viewing Log Report via PC-Link
- Log report .txt file can be generated via USB port and saved to USB device
- It can save up to 130,000 piece of log. One instruction onto one HDD is recorded as one piece of log. (e.g. duplication from 1 HDD to 21 targets will be recorded to 21 pieces of log)
iSecuLog(Anti-Tampering Log Report)
Any falsification can be detected to ensure report is genuine. You do not need to worry about Log Report is not genuine any more.
Auto power control system
When the duplicator stop executing any function, the machine will automatically cut off the power of each port to protect the HDD from damage during removal from the duplicator. The power of each port will only be supplied when the operation is on.
There are two modes of operation, stand-alone and PC-link operation. User can choose either mode to satisfy different need. Stand-alone is excellent in simplifying operation and very user-friendly (operating on four buttons of duplicator would complete all the jobs)
|Max Speed Supported
|Copy Format Supported
||All Partitions/ Whole HDD Copy: All Formats
Quick Copy: FAT16/32, exFAT, NTFS,
Real-time PC monitoring
||Monochrome LCD Display
||LED(Red/Green/Yellow) on each slot
||4 push buttons(▲, ▼, OK, ESC)
All Partitions Copy
Whole HDD Copy
|Bad sector counting
|Support Bad-Sector Tolerance
||Quick erase, Full erase, DoD erase, Secure Erase
|Real-Time PC Monitoring
|Log Report Management
||Real-Time recording and viewing via PC-Link.
Log report .txt file can be generated via USB port
and saved to USB device.
|Anti-Tampering Log Report
|Operation system supported
||All (Windows, Linux, RAID, Other stand-alone systems)
||1.8"/2.5"/3.5" SATA HDD and SSD
|2.5", 3.5" IDE HDD, mSATA SSD, micro SATA, eSATA, iVDR
|Support MBR, GPT
|Support Advanced Format HDD
|Support Automatic power control
||Adjustable Voltage 100V-240V, 50/60Hz.
||CE, FCC, ROHS