|1 to 4 Burner Slim Drive Blu-ray CD DVD Duplicator |
|+ Copy Protection |
+ Network Ready
+ 320GB Built-In HDD
+ USB Connection
- Compact Size: The Slim Drive size is space saver and is much easier to travel with. Offers quick reliable production anywhere there is an electrical outlet.
- Able to copy Blu-Ray discs: Able to duplicate Blu-Ray discs as well as DVD and CD discs.
- Supports all currently available Blu-ray & DVD media including Double/Dual layer: Can duplicate Single Layer DVD±R/RW/Blu-ray and Double/Dual Layer DVD±R/Blu-ray Formats.
- Copy Protection. The unique Copy Protection Software (CPS) can embed a proprietary copy protection encryption into any DVD video master through a PC which can then be transferred onto the duplicator to produce as many copy protected reproductions as the user needs. Since CPS is software based as apposed to hardware based, there are no issues with compatibility with players like similar models on the market. In addition, CPS protects against both duplication and ripping for a double dose of protection whereas similar applications from competitors cannot block ripping.
Copy Protection works with Video File in DVD-R Only
- Load the supplied CPS software onto a suitable PC.
- Plug in the CPS USB dongle with activated licenses into your PC's USB socket
- Take your DVD video master disc or file and by utilizing the special CPS application, follow the steps to embed the copy protection onto the master content
- Transfer the new copy protected master content from the PC onto an enabled duplicator via USB/Copy Connect or LAN/Network connectivity
- Load blank DVD recordable discs into the duplicator's writer drive(s) then locate the transferred file through the duplicator's menu keys from the internal hard drive
- Initiate the copy process and when the finished discs all successfully copy, these discs will have the copy protection already embedded.
- Copy Protection Licenses - The software uses one license per Master Image file. This file can be used unlimited times to create unlimited number of copy protected disc.
(5 FREE licenses come with the system purchase)
| Dongle with 30 Licenses ||$325 |
| Dongle with 50 Licenses ||$475 |
| Dongle with 100 Licenses ||$825 |
- USB Copy Connect:
Able to connect the duplicator directly to a PC for more convenient duplication of master content.
- Transfer files from any PC within an internal Network directly to the duplicator: Connect the duplicator to the company's internal network by LAN/Ethernet connection and transfer the image or file(s) that need to be duplicated directly to the duplicator. No longer need to burn a master disc to initiate the duplication process.
- Complete Standalone Operation: No PC required to operate the duplicator.
- Improved Load and Copy Supported: Improved "Load and Copy" to make duplication from Hard Drive faster than ever by simultaneously copy into the blank media while Loading to the hard drive.
- Continuous Hard Drive Partitioning: The HDD partitions are created without limitations using the same amount of space as the actual content size on the disc. No longer do you have to worry about loosing valuable HDD capacity because your duplicator allocates the exact space required without wasting space like standard partitions on other controllers.
- Industry leading 128MB buffer memory: Keeps all drives burning without pausing (known as buffer underrun) for the most stable and reliable high speed duplication - The higher the memory buffer the less likely to encounter buffer underrun errors.
- Supports all common CD Formats with Additional Special format including CD-TEXT, ISRC, Over-Burned CD.
- Improved Drive firmware upgradeability: Capable of upgrading the drives for selected brands through the Duplicator.
- Improved Multi-Language capability: The text on the LCD screen can be displayed in English, Spanish, French, Japanese & more. Chinese can be added upon request.
- AutoCopy feature: Fast duplication without pressing any buttons.
- Account management (password protection): This function will authorize only specific user(s) to operate the duplicator with their preferred settings. Able to assign numerous passwords for multiple users.
- Auto-Counter Technology: Displays the total number of discs successfully copied compared to desired output for each project.
- Auto DVD Format Conversion: Can convert media between DVD+R/RW and DVD-R/RW automatically.
- Hard Drive Partition/Image Name Editing: Simply stated you can name the images stored on the hard drive partitions.
- User friendly interface with 'easy-to-read' LCD display: Offers easy to recognize and use terms and operations on the LCD display for simple usage.
- Aluminum Case used to provide a highly functional and attractive exterior: Duplicator casing available in metallic silver or midnight black aluminum casing.
- Fast Key Support: 4 fast keys for faster operations.
- Power on Self diagnostics: Keeps the duplicator functioning optimally.
- Disc Info feature: Provides the format of the disc & the disc manufacturer's information.
- Selectable Disc burning speeds: Ability to increase or decrease duplication speed for supported formats.
- Creates mix compilation audio CD: Able to compile multiple tracks onto a single disc from multiple sources.
- Supports both Disk-at-Once and Track-at-Once modes
- Automatic format recognition: Duplicator recognizes automatically if the discs are CD or DVD as well as the correct format to copy.
- Upgradeable for future drive technology: Able to upgrade duplicator for installation of future drives.
- Future functions upgradeable through firmware: Duplicator able to upgrade future software updates via Firmware.
- Continuous copying without waiting for cool down: No need to stop the duplicator for fear of overheating.
|Model: ||Slim Micro SATA Blu-ray / DVD / CD Tower Duplicator |
|Operating Type: ||Stand-alone |
|Target: ||4 |
|Copy Protection License: ||5 |
|Network Requirement: || |
Network Port: RJ-45 x 1;
Network Speed: 10/100Mbits;
Additional Ports: USB 2.0;
OS Support: Windows 2000, XP, Vista 32 Bit
|Interface: ||SATA |
|Hard Drive: ||320GB Build-in HDD |
|Recorder: ||Slim 8x SATA DVD/CD Writer |
|Maximum Write Speed: ||6x BD-R, 2x BD-RE, 4x BD-R DL, 2x BD-RE DL, 8x DVD-R, 6x DVD-RW, 8x DVD+R, 8x DVD+RW, 4x DVD-R DL, 4x DVD+R DL, 24x CD-R, 24x CD-RW, 10x CD-RW: 10x |
|Formats Supported: ||Supported BD-ROM, BD-R, BD-RE, BD-R Double Layer, BD-RE Double Layer DVD-ROM, DVD-Video, DVD-Audio DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW DVD+R Double Layer, DVD-R Dual Layer , CD-ROM (Mode1 & Mode2) CD-ROM/XA (Mode2 form1 & form2) CD-DA, Mixed-Mode Video CD, CD-I, Karaoke CD(VCD) Photo CD (Single & Multi-session) CD-Extra, HFS, CD-Bridge ISO9660, CD-R, CD-RW Business Card CD-R, 3" Mini CD-R |
|Firmware Upgradeable: ||Yes |
|Buffer Memory: ||128MB |
|Partition Naming: ||Up to 14 Characters Per Partition |
|Auto Counter: ||Yes |
|Language: ||English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and more (Chinese and Arabic can be ordered on request) |
|Burn Proof Support: ||Yes |
|Display: ||20 x 2 Blue LCD |
|Power Supply: ||Input :90 ~240 V, Up to 500 WATT Max |
|Operating Humidity: ||20% ~ 80% |
|Temperature Extremes: ||40 C (104 F) / 5 C (41 F) |
|Regulations: ||FCC, CE, RoHS, UL |
|Dimension (WxDxH): ||7" x 10" x 6.5" |
|Weight ||10 |
This machine does NOT copy any copy protected DVDs or CDs