Overview Introducing the next level in standalone duplication towers, the Network-Ready CD DVD Duplicator:
- Not only the most advanced duplicator on the market, but is extremely simple to use.
- Ability to connect to any PC within a given network offers convenience and security for any size office environment.
- Allows a company to keep any quantity of manual tower duplicators in a safe optimal environment:
- Users can transfer files directly onto the duplicator as apposed to the longer and more time consuming process of generating a master disc then loading it into the duplicator manually
- Provides a security feature preventing general employees from being able to make copies of unauthorized sensitive or confidential files
This machine does NOT copy any copy protected DVDs or CDs
| Features |
- Complete Standalone Operation:
No PC required to operate the duplicator.
- Transfer files from any PC within an internal Network directly to the duplicator:
Connect the duplicator to the company's internal network by LAN/Ethernet connection and transfer the image or file(s) that need to be duplicated directly to the duplicator. No longer need to burn a master disc to initiate the duplication process.
- Improved Load and Copy Supported:
Improved "Load and Copy" to make duplication from Hard Drive faster than ever by simultaneously copy into the blank media while Loading to the hard drive
- New Continuous Hard Drive Partitioning:
The HDD partitions are created without limitations using the same amount of space as the actual content size on the disc. No longer do you have to worry about loosing valuable HDD capacity because your duplicator allocates the exact space required without wasting space like standard partitions on other controllers.
- Industry leading 256MB buffer memory :
Keeps all drives burning without pausing (known as buffer underrun) for the most stable and reliable high speed duplication - The higher the memory buffer the less likely to encounter buffer underrun errors. - This feature is only available on specific models
- New Supports all common CD Formats with Additional Special format including CD-TEXT, ISRC, Over-Burned CD.
- Improved Drive firmware upgradeability:
Capable of upgrading the drives for selected brands through the Duplicator.
- Improved Multi-Language capability:
The text on the LCD screen can be displayed in English, Spanish, French, Japanese & more. Chinese can be added upon request.
- AutoCopy feature:
Fast duplication without pressing any buttons.
- Account management (password protection):
This function will authorize only specific user(s) to operate the duplicator with their preferred settings. Able to assign numerous passwords for multiple users.
- Hard Drive Partition/Image Name Editing:
Simply stated you can name the images stored on the hard drive partitions.
- User friendly interface with 'easy-to-read' LCD display:
Offers easy to recognize and use terms and operations on the LCD display for simple usage.
- Aluminum Case used to provide a highly functional and attractive exterior:
Duplicator casing available in metallic silver or midnight black aluminum casing.
- Fast Key Support:
4 fast keys for faster operations.
- Power on Self diagnostics:
Keeps the duplicator functioning optimally.
- Disc Info feature:
Provides the format of the disc & the disc manufacturer's information.
- Selectable Disc burning speeds:
Ability to increase or decrease duplication speed for supported formats.
- Auto DVD Format Conversion:
Can convert media between DVD+R/RW and DVD-R/RW automatically.
- Creates mix compilation audio CD:
Able to compile multiple tracks onto a single disc from multiple sources.
- Supports both Disk-at-Once and Track-at-Once modes
- Automatic format recognition:
Duplicator recognizes automatically if the discs are CD or DVD as well as the correct format to copy.
- Upgradeable for future drive technology:
Able to upgrade duplicator for installation of future drives.
- Future functions upgradeable through firmware:
Duplicator able to upgrade future software updates via Firmware.
- Continuous copying without waiting for cool down:
No need to stop the duplicator for fear of overheating.
- High-speed USB 2.0 Connection:
When connected to a computer using this external connection, the built-in hard drive on the duplicator interacts directly with your computer's HDD (This is NOT MAC compatible)
| Operating Type || Stand-alone with Network Connectivity |
| Buffer Memory || Up to 256MB* |
(the largest memory buffer available on the market)
| Account Management || 32 users (Standard License) or 64 users (Premium License) |
| Partition Naming || Up to 14 Characters Per Partition |
| Internal Interface || Serial ATA (SATA) |
| Auto Counter || Yes |
| Language Support || English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and more (Chinese and Arabic can be ordered on request) |
| Network Connectivity Requirements || Network Port: RJ-45 x 1 |
Network Speed: 10/100Mbits
Additional Ports: USB 2.0
OS Support: Windows 2000, XP, Vista 32 Bit
| Display || 20 x 2 Green LCD |
| Hard Drive || 320GB |
| Reader/Source || 320GB Hard Drive |
| Writer/Target || 20X SATA Dual Layer DVD+/-RW Burner |
| Maximum Write Speed || 20X DVD-R / +R |
12X DVD-R DL (Dual Layer), +R DL (Double Layer)
8x DVD +R9
| Media Supported || DVD-ROM, DVD-Video, DVD-Audio |
DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW
DVD+R Double Layer, DVD-R Dual Layer
CD-ROM (Mode1 & Mode2)
CD-ROM/XA (Mode2 form1 & form2)
Video CD, CD-I, Karaoke CD(VCD)
Photo CD (Single & Multi-session)
CD-Extra, HFS, CD-Bridge
ISO9660, CD-R, CD-RW
Business Card CD-R, 3" Mini CD-R
| Firmware Upgradeable || Yes |
| Burn Proof Support || Yes |
| Power Supply || Input : 90 ~ 240 V, Up to 500 WATT max (based on the size and number of drives) |
| Operating Humidity || 20% ~ 80% |
| Temperature Extremes || 40 ? C (104 ? F) / 5 ? C (41 ? F) |
| Regulations || FCC, CE, RoHS, UL |