Specifically designed to etch permanent data onto M-DISC media. (M-DISC media is required)
- Duplicates standard CD and DVD blank media and M-DISC media.
- Standalone tower type duplicator, NO software or computer required
Burns multiple discs simultaneously at once.
- User-friendly interface with LCD display
- Optional High-Speed USB 2.0 Connection: : When connected to your computer, one of the optical drives on the
duplicator becomes activated as an external burner.
- Optional SMART USB 2.0 connection: When connected to a computer using this external connection, the built-in hard drive on the duplicator interacts directly with your computer. (This option also requires purchase of built-in HDD and
is NOT MAC compatible)
- Optional hard drive (HDD): DVD or CD disc image can be stored in the hard drive. Then the original source disc is no longer needed to perform duplication.
A groundbreaking optical disc technology that will last for more than a thousand years, M-DISC duplicators and media provide an innovative way to write data once and read forever. Unlike ordinary discs that use organic dyes to keep data, M-DISC utilizes stable and heat-resistant chemical materials where information cannot be overwritten, erased, or corrupted by natural deterioration. Regular CD and DVD lasers cannot successfully etch information to the patented inorganic and synthetic materials used with M-DISC.
The M-DISC duplicator is designed to copy onto M-DISC blank media along with standard CD and DVD blank media. Additionally, the top-quality M-DISC system eliminates common problems caused by previous drive/disc interactions. Performance is enhanced when the M-DISC duplicator etches data onto M-DISC media extremely sharp and clear to enable current CD and DVD players to read the finished discs without a problem.
Etching the rock-hard data layer encased in the M-DISC requires more power than what's found in a typical optical disc drive. The combination of an optimized laser and optical system with unique, control algorithms in the M-DISC duplicator allows rigorous performance-driven digital data etching into "stone".
While the M-DISC duplicator probably won't last as long as the well-preserved data on the M-DISC media, the durable build of the M-DISC duplicator should still outlast most other optical disc drives and duplicators. With an Anti-Dust design, the chassis insulation aids in the protection of the drive's internal components from dust and small particles that can hinder the drive's operability and lifespan.
Preserving data for the ages should not be a difficult task, and the M-DISC duplicator reflects that philosophy. An easy-to-use LCD display controller interface and standalone operation means no computer or software is required to operate by any type of level user.
| Reader/Source || : || DVD-ROM
| Writer/Target || :
|| 24x SATA M-Disc Support Drive
| Interface || : || Serial ATA |
|Maximum Write Speed on M-Disc DVD
|Maximum Write Speed on Regular Disc
|| DVD±R: 24X
DVD±R DL: 12X
|Maximum Read Speed on Regular Disc
DVD±R DL: 12X
| Media Supported
CD-R & CD-RW with 80mm & 120mm diameter
| Power || : || AC 110/230V (50/60 Hz) |
This machine does NOT copy any copy protected DVDs or CDs.