Systor Mini 2
CD DVD Autoloader
Automated Disc Duplicator
Do you have occasions where you need to make a few quick copies of a project but didn't have the time to run them through your computer or on a manual tower and didn't have the budget for the larger robotic duplicators? The Mini 2 is the perfect solution. With a small manageable footprint not much larger than a shoe box, The Mini fits in any office or cubicle and works unattended to make up to 25 copies per run. Plus at an incredibly low price point, The Mini fits nearly any budget. With 25 disc capacity and 1 or 2 recording drive, The Mini 2 gives you the ability to work on other matters with the confidence that your project will be duplicated quickly and reliably without breaking the bank. The Mini is small but mighty.
- Complete Standalone Operation:
No PC required to operate the duplicator.
- 25 disc capacity:Copies up to 25 discs per run.
- Improved Multi-Master Recognition Technology (MMRT): Can load multiple masters at once to run multiple duplication jobs in succession.
- Disc Alignment Protection Feature: Automatically ejects and closes the tray when the media wasn't properly placed.
- Auto-Copy feature: System starts duplication process automatically by assuming the 1st disc in the input spindle is the master disc and remaining are the blanks.
- New Support for Manual Duplication Mode.
- New Dynamic Hard Drive Partitioning: The HDD partitions are created with flexible 1GB partitions that can be used in combination to match the size of the project being stored. This process saves space and allows for more projects to be stored on the HDD.
- New Supports all common CD Formats with Additional Special format including CD-TEXT, ISRC, Over-Burned CD.
- Multi-Language capability for English, Spanish and French:
The text on the LCD screen can currently be displayed in English, Spanish and French.
- Drive firmware upgradeability: Capable of upgrading the drives for selected brands through the Duplicator.
- User friendly interface with 'easy-to-read' LCD display: Offers easy to recognize and use terms and operations on the LCD display for simple usage.
- Auto-Counter Technology: Displays the total number of discs successfully copied compared to desired output for each project.
- Account management (password protection): This function will authorize only specific user(s) to operate the duplicator with their preferred settings. Able to assign numerous passwords for multiple users.
- Fast Key Support:
4 fast keys for faster operations.
- Power on Self diagnostics:
Keeps the duplicator functioning optimally.
- Disc Info feature:
Provides the format of the disc & the disc manufacturer's information.
- Selectable CD and DVD burning speeds: Ability to increase or decrease duplication speed for supported formats.
Hard Drive Partition/Image Name Editing: Simply stated, you can name the images stored on the hard drive partitions.
- Supports all currently available DVD media including Double/Dual layer DVD9: Can duplicate Single Layer DVD±R/RW and Double/Dual Layer DVD±R Formats.
- Automatic format recognition: Duplicator recognizes automatically if the discs are CD, or DVD as well as the correct format to copy.
- Upgradeable for future drive technology: Able to upgrade duplicator for installation of future drives.
Future functions upgradeable through firmware: Duplicator able to upgrade future software updates via Firmware.
- Continuous copying without waiting for cool down: No need to stop the duplicator for fear of overheating.
The Mini autoloader features Multi-Master Recognition Technology (MMRT). Traditionally, autoloaders can only handle one duplication job at a time and additional manpower is needed to load a new duplication job (ex. Load new master disc, insert more blank discs, etc.) Now, with this totally revolutionized auto-master recognition technology, the Mini can handle multiple duplication jobs per run by itself. For example, if you want to make 2 copies of job A, 4 copies of job B, and 3 copies of job C. Traditional autoloaders will only process one job per run and need someone to load job B and job C to the autoloader. However, with the Mini featuring MMRT, it will process all three jobs sequentially per run by itself, without the need to load and reload additional master disc. This process affords the user more time to dedicate to other matters rather than keeping a constant eye on the autoloader.
| Model || MINI02DVD |
The Mini Automated DVD/CD Duplicator
| Operating Type || Standalone Automated |
| Targets || 2 |
| Max Disc Capacity || 25 Discs |
| Language Supported || English, Spanish and French |
| Hard Drive || Built-in 250GB |
| Display || 20 x 2 LCD |
| Recorder || 20x DVD±R/RW Recorder |
| CD/DVD Writing Speed Supported || CD-R: 4x, 10x, 16x, 32x, 40x |
CD-RW: 4x, 10x, 16x, 20x, 24x, 32x
Dual Layer DVD-R: 2x, 4x, 6x, 8x, 10x
Double Layer DVD+R: 2.4x, 4x, 6x, 8x, 10x
DVD-R: 1x, 2x, 4x, 6x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 18x, 20x
DVD-RW: 1x, 2x, 4x, 6x
DVD+R: 2.4x, 4x, 6x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 18x, 20x
DVD+RW: 2.4x, 4x, 6x, 8x
| Formats Supported || DVD-ROM, DVD-Video, DVD-Audio, |
Double Layer DVD+R, Dual Layer DVD-R,
CD-ROM (Mode1 & Mode2)
CD-ROM/XA (Mode2 form1 & form2)
Video CD, CD-I, Karaoke CD(VCD)
Photo CD (Single & Multi-session)
CD-Extra, HFS, CD-Bridge
ISO9660, CD-R, CD-RW
| Firmware Upgradeable || Yes |
| Burn Proof Support || Yes |
| Power Supply || Input: 90 ~ 240 V |
| Operating Humidity || 20% ~ 80% |
| Temperature || 40oC (104oF) / 5oC (41oF) |
| Regulation || FCC, CE, RoHS |
Throughput Capacity Per Hour :
| Target || 1 || 2 |
| 300 MB CD |
*at 52x duplication speed
| 30 || 60 |
| 2.5 GB DVD |
*at 20x duplication speed
| 15 || 30 |